Oahu Transit Services, Inc.
Oahu Transit Services, Inc.
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | HEA | TheBus
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TheBus-Hea Web Application
 New Features
 More intergration with Google Transit and iPhone
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kaulana

1 Posts

Posted - August 08 2009 :  06:26:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If the HEA information were able to sync up with google transit, this would be killer. At it#699;s current iteration, I think the whole text based concept it rather limited and not visually friendly. Having a map of where your bus is would greatly help out estimating when to arrive at the bus stop. Also the iPhone's Google Maps is great and I love having a schedule on me at all times, but the fact that it is just a schedule means that I#699;m left to guess when and where the bus is. Having to switch apps and go to safari, the HEA site, then type my location is cumbersome instead of having the schedule update in real time within the google maps app. Perhaps a custom Thebus iPhone/iPod Touch app would remedy the situation if google is not able to sync HEA with its transit service.

Edwartine

1 Posts

Posted - January 28 2010 :  9:08:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am actually on this site because I just thought of wanting to develop this app. (TheBus for iPhone), using HEA tracking system, Pre-set schedules with google maps integration and GPS all in one App.

I don't know who to contact so if anyone in charge of TheBus HEA reads this, please contact me. Bhinkle@studio6twelve.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Oahu Transit Services, Inc. © Oahu Transit Services, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000