Oahu Transit Services, Inc.
Oahu Transit Services, Inc.
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | HEA | TheBus
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TheBus-Hea Web Application
 New Features
 Simplified list
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dabigkahuna

6 Posts

Posted - February 16 2010 :  10:20:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For years I've wanted to get a list of upcoming buses for a specific stop and just now I find out it exists!

But I have a couple of suggestions:

1. A lot of people are going to tend to use a pretty limited number of stops and probably use them for a limited range of times. At least I do.

I would like to be able to be able to enter a start time (and what day of the week) and get simply a list of bus numbers coming and their time. This would be based on their SCHEDULED time. I could then copy this info, paste it into a word processor (deleting whatever buses I didn't care about), and print it out. I can print a LOT of this kind of info on a 3x5 card with a laser printer!

For my most common bus uses, I wouldn't even need to go on the internet most of the time with that in hand.

2. It would also be nice to be able to save certain examples and just select them. For example, I might save Kuhio and Seaside (stop 26), westbound, and also want the list to only show bus 20 and 42. An option, when the list appears, would be to switch back and forth between the filtered list and a complete list.

This would cut down trying to memorize stop numbers as well as giving a more useful list - and I'd know what the stop number refers to.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Oahu Transit Services, Inc. © Oahu Transit Services, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000